Re: [EASCI] Sample Lessons

  • Robert Mikell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2001
      HELLO!!
      I took my test back on May 31. I did not take time to do all the things
      you have done, so I cannot say if what all you did will benefit you or not.
      I believe I said that right!!!! I did not have time to look through a bunch
      of notes and all because I first read through the whole prompt and then set
      up an outline of what I wanted to write about. This consumed the whole time
      frame. I did write some notes on the standards but did not use them. One of
      the prompts covered a topic I knew absolutely nothing about and had never
      covered. I didn't do well on this. I got home and researched this topic and
      I still probably couldn't have answered it!!!!!! Don't mean to scare you, I
      am trying to make a point of saying this is why I don't believe writing all
      those notes from texts will help you any. I relied mostly on my classroom
      experiences and a lot of PRAYER. I believe I did great on the WHOLE but know
      that 1 prompt kept me from a super score. Just chill and all will come to ya
      when you are there. God bless ya and remember if you get nervous lean back
      and take a few minutes to chill. GOOD LUCK!!!!! HOPE YOU DO WELL!!!!!!!
      MR. ROBERT MIKELL
    • ccrisp@bm.gcsd.k12.sc.us
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2001
        --- In EASCI@y..., johnsonsc@m... wrote:
        > Know your styles of graphs and what they represent.

        Hello, I take the assessment tomorrow. I have studied and taken