Re: AC

  • ccrisp@bm.gcsd.k12.sc.us
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 10, 2001
      ---
      Pamela, You're right about the stress. I took the AC yesterday. I
      was so nervous that it took me 10 to 15 minutes to be able to
      interpret the material on the first prompt. I think I did ok. I
      used every minute of my time. For those who have not taken it yet,
      take your breaks even if you don't use all 15 minutes and all the
      lunch break. It helps to clear your mind! Don't forget to take
      snacks! About the studying, it did help me a little. It helped with
      only prompt 3, Unifying Concepts. That was the one I worried the
      most about! So, I'm glad I studied but I have to say I studied to
      much. Good luck everyone!!! Cindy