Re: [EASCI] AC

  • Jill W Saia
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 9, 2001
      Don't count on being a banker yet. It is possible to do poorly on part of
      the AC and still pass because your other scores are strong enough. I know
      because that's what happened to me! I totally blew the last question at
      the AC, but my other scores were strong enough to carry me through. I hope
      that happens to you. But you are completely right in how to prepare - I
      did far too much studying that I didn't use. It did help me calm my nerves
      though, just knowing that I had tried to cover "everything" in science!
      Let us know how you did when you get your scores - six long months from
      now!
      Jill W. Saia
      EA Science '99
    • Kathy Dozier
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 9, 2001
        Pam,
        Thank you for the advice. I go to the assessment center on Tuesday and
        even with the advice I am still nervous. Hope it goes better for you than
        you expect. I love to share information with you after the assessment
        center. I have not had another EASCI to speak to the entire time.
      • mary edmunds
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 9, 2001
          Pamela,
          what a lovely letter and so appreciated.
          maryk

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • ccrisp@bm.gcsd.k12.sc.us
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 10, 2001
            ---
            Pamela, You're right about the stress. I took the AC yesterday. I
            was so nervous that it took me 10 to 15 minutes to be able to
            interpret the material on the first prompt. I think I did ok. I
            used every minute of my time. For those who have not taken it yet,
            take your breaks even if you don't use all 15 minutes and all the
            lunch break. It helps to clear your mind! Don't forget to take
            snacks! About the studying, it did help me a little. It helped with
            only prompt 3, Unifying Concepts. That was the one I worried the
            most about! So, I'm glad I studied but I have to say I studied to
            much. Good luck everyone!!! Cindy