Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 136

  • Ann Min
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
      At the AC the unifying topic will be given to you. Example: Systems
      Then you get 2 choices under each type of science. You have to choose
      one topic from each science and explain how systems apply.
    • Kathy Dozier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2001
        Thank you. That helps so much. I can focus so much better now. Wow I
        now know what to study. Has anyone seen the set of text books by Kendall
        Hunt? They are a curriculum for 6 -8 and each year they go through a
        unifying concept. For 6th it is Patterns and Change, 7th is Diversity and
        Limits and 8th is Systems and Change. It's an interesting way of teaching.
        Anyway if your test date is later you might want to see if they will send
        you these books for preview.