AC EA/Science

  • Pamela Barnett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
      My AC is this Friday morning. I have been so stressed
      with everything lately that I am looking forward to
      walking out of the center and having this all behind
      me until my scores come in. Thanks to everyone that
      has offered suggestions and help. I hope my scores
      reflect some of the support I've been given--I still
      have this over-powering fear that I'll just go blank.
      If I have to bank, at least I will have a better idea
      of what to expect and how to prepare for the AC next
      time. Maybe I'll be able to offer advice next time
      around.
      Thanks,
      Pam in Georgia

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Kathy Dozier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
        Good Luck Pam. I hope it all goes well. I understand your stress.