Re: [EASCI] new

  • mary edmunds
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17 1:34 PM
      Hi, I haven't taken it yet,
      will e-mail you if I hear anything, you email me too,
      ok?? maryk
      --- dozierk@... wrote:
      > Hi, I am new to this group and am trying it for the
      > first time. I am due
      > to go to the assessment center on June 12 and I am
      > very nervous. I would
      > very much like to speak to those who have taken the
      > EAScience test already
      > that could give me tips. I am drawing a blank on
      > everything I have ever
      > learned.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Jill W Saia
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17 5:37 PM
        You'll be fine! You're just feeling that low point because your portfolio
        is finished and you think you did well, but now you've got another hoop to
        jump through. To make yourself feel better, study content areas that you
        may be weak in (mine was biology, for example), then reflect on how you
        teach those subjects to students. Use the book NBPTS sent you for the AC
        as your guide - the questions fall right into those guidelines.

        Jill
      • mary edmunds
        Message 3 of 5 , May 17 6:25 PM
          Thank-you very much.