RE: [EASCI] new

  • Emily King
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2001
      I am in the same boat. I take my test June 23rd. I am suppose to go to a
      meeting on Saturday that will hopefully give me some info. Please send me
      any hints that you may get! Thanks, EK

      Hi, I am new to this group and am trying it for the first time. I am due
      to go to the assessment center on June 12 and I am very nervous. I would
      very much like to speak to those who have taken the EAScience test already
      that could give me tips. I am drawing a blank on everything I have ever
      learned.

    • dozierk@cms.kershaw.k12.sc.us
        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 2001
          Hi, I haven't taken it yet,
          will e-mail you if I hear anything, you email me too,
          ok?? maryk
          --- dozierk@... wrote:
          > Hi, I am new to this group and am trying it for the
          > first time. I am due
          > to go to the assessment center on June 12 and I am
          > very nervous. I would
          > very much like to speak to those who have taken the
          > EAScience test already
          > that could give me tips. I am drawing a blank on
          > everything I have ever
          > learned.

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/
        • Jill W Saia
          Message 4 of 5 , May 17, 2001
            You'll be fine! You're just feeling that low point because your portfolio
            is finished and you think you did well, but now you've got another hoop to
            jump through. To make yourself feel better, study content areas that you
            may be weak in (mine was biology, for example), then reflect on how you
            teach those subjects to students. Use the book NBPTS sent you for the AC
            as your guide - the questions fall right into those guidelines.

            Jill
          • mary edmunds
            Message 5 of 5 , May 17, 2001
              Thank-you very much.