Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 128

  • Ann Doornbos
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2001
      Go through all the books and list the common themes of the three basic
      disciplines ( life, physical and earth) under each BIG idea that
      really was a life saver for me when it came to the Unity test. I got a 3
      on that one. Data analysis is hard to study for just know your graphs
      and when to use each type. Look for misconceptions in all tests, not
      just the misconception part.

      ann