Re: [EASCI] entry 5 video

  • Donna M. Petty
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2001
      Gary, There is no tape for entry 5 - do you mean Entry 4? If so, my tape showed me asking them questions about their data and conclusion ('made them put their graph on big paper so it could be seen by all) and how it related to other groups' findings. The lab was on soil porosity. #4 definitely wants a scientific investigation - use scientific method anywhere! I'm banking & re-doing 1 & 3. I did fine on 2 & 4, the last ones I did. You get better as you go! Blessings!