Entry 3 video

  • pinkalls@midusa.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2001
      Is it a bad thing if the video lasts only 15 min. instead of 20? I
      have a great video but it is short.
    • Pamela Barnett
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2001
        I would think that if you can show how you meet the
        standards in 15 minutes--it should be fine. I think
        they want to see if you can reflect and analyze on
        your planning and implementation of a specific lesson.
        They may even appreciate that it is 5 minutes shorter
        and still does the job. Just think of trying to score
        entry after entry if you were an assessor.
        Pam
        --- pinkalls@... wrote:
        > Is it a bad thing if the video lasts only 15 min.
        > instead of 20? I
        > have a great video but it is short.

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Stacy Cordes
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2004
          Hello Gang,
          I videoed for the first time this year.  Since it was an 8th grade class they already knew the drill.  I am so proud of them.  I am wondering if anyone out there scored really well on this.  If so, would anyone consider watching my video to look for similarities and differences?  Remember, I am a banker, so my video is dealing with data analysis  ~ student inquiry.  I know we are all BUSY this times of year (Aug-May) so I will understand if no one accepts - just taking a whack at it.
          I hope everyone going through the process is making some serious headway.  Last year at this time I was in tears most of the time.  I am praying for all of us.
          Best wishes,
          Stacy