Re: [EASCI] Entry

  • Marie Keyes
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2001
      Thank you so much. That is how I did it but as you know this is the time for
      doubt! Wish me luck....a good scores!
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2004
        I am going to summit a sample of student's questions that I had my
        students work on during the video. I have the room for it. I hope
        it turns out okay... guess I'll see.

        The Science Teacher