Entry 1

  • pinkalls@midusa.net
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 28, 2001
      The sequence for entry 1 I am using includes a few important
      activities that do not result in student work that can be sent in. I
      am including written work for the work samples that can be sent in
      and assessed. I am writing my entry describing these other activities
      in detail because they are important to the sequence. I am afraid I
      will do poorly because of this. I have thought about changing the
      enrty but I do not think I can get it done in time. Any feedback
      would be appreciated.
    • Annette Holder
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 5, 2006
        I used a popular kid with low self-esteem regarding classwork and an MR student with an incredible work ethic.

        Annette

        shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
        I'm trying to decide on which two students I should choose to discuss
        and analyze for my Entry 1. Should I pick two students with special
        needs? One low performing student and one high performing student? Two
        average kids?

        Ack.

        Yahoo! Mail