Re: [EASCI] Entry

  • Jill W Saia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2001
      You should describe the sequence of instruction briefly as an opening
      paragraph, just to set the stage for what's to come. That way assessors
      will know what to look for as they read the rest of the entry.
      Jill
    • Marie Keyes
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2001
        Thank you so much. That is how I did it but as you know this is the time for
        doubt! Wish me luck....a good scores!
        > You should describe the sequence of instruction briefly as an opening
        > paragraph, just to set the stage for what's to come. That way assessors
        > will know what to look for as they read the rest of the entry.
        > Jill

      • sciquest2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2004
          I am going to summit a sample of student's questions that I had my
          students work on during the video. I have the room for it. I hope
          it turns out okay... guess I'll see.

          The Science Teacher