Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 112

  • Mary Jo Kohunsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      Is this for Entry 1? I'd have to see your instructions (remember, they can change from year to year), but I think I gave a one or two sentence sequence, then described each activity in detail. I also described briefly what activities preceded and followed the activities I featured.
      Mary Jo in MO

      <<< <EASCI@yahoogroups.com> 2/28 4:37a >>>
      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Entry
      From: "Marie Keyes" <electric@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:47:55 -0600
      From: "Marie Keyes" <electric@...>
      Subject: Entry

      I am presently writing the planning section . My question is do I explain the sequence of instruction first or do I include the sequence of instruction as I describe all of the activities? I have already listed the sequence and numbered the steps...as I describe the activities, I relate it to the step in the sequence. Am I totally off on this ?

      Ree

      [This message contained attachments]