Entry

  • Marie Keyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2001
      I am presently writing the planning section .  My question is do I explain the sequence of instruction first or do I include the sequence of instruction as I describe all of the activities?  I have already listed the sequence and numbered the steps...as I describe the activities, I relate it to the step in the sequence.  Am I totally off on this ?

      Ree