Re: [EASCI] Entry 5

  • Janet Doughty
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2001
      What did you present in these conferences? What were your journal articles
      about? The presentations you made were evidence that something you do
      impacts student learning (positively, we hope!). Why were you chosen to
      make the presentations? Why did you write the journal articles? The
      students in this entry are the ones in your class; how did they benefit from
      what you did?
      This entry is the one I scored lowest in because I got it backwards.
      Instead of leading off with the journal articles and workshops, I should
      have led off with the program or unit that I was using and used the
      articles, etc. as evidence that they worked and that I was able to share
      with others.
      Janet, EASCI 2000