Re: [EASCI] entry 5

  • Yvette Laughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2001
      For the grant, I sent in a copy of the grant request form with a copy of the
      award letter. For the guest speaker I sent in a copy of the newspaper
      article. For the curriculum, I sent a copy of the title page with a
      verification letter. For the committees I used verification forms. I also
      asked persons to write personal letters on my behalf. For each of these I
      explained how it impacted student learning.
      Best Wishes,
      Patricia Laughlin 2000 NBCT