entry 5

  • pinkalls@midusa.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2001
      Patricia,
      Thanks for the ideas. I have done all of those things you mentioned.
      My question is how do you "show" student impact. I can "tell" how it
      helped my students see things in a different way or allowed them to
      experience something but I cannot show it in a concrete way. As I
      read things, just telling the assessor I did something is not enough.
    • Yvette Laughlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2001
        For the grant, I sent in a copy of the grant request form with a copy of the
        award letter. For the guest speaker I sent in a copy of the newspaper
        article. For the curriculum, I sent a copy of the title page with a
        verification letter. For the committees I used verification forms. I also
        asked persons to write personal letters on my behalf. For each of these I
        explained how it impacted student learning.
        Best Wishes,
        Patricia Laughlin 2000 NBCT