Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 108

  • cbeaken@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 7:02 PM
      Hi Cindy,
      I am not in your county, in fact I am in Chicago. I would love to chat with
      you about your entries. I feel the pressure of the next few months. The work
      for all of my entries has been collected or recorded and I am not overly
      excited about any of them. That is the feeling that I get from many teachers
      going for certification. How do you feel at this point? Do you have a support
      group? Do you know of any national board certified teachers? I have been in
      contact with a few and do have a support group. I hope to hear from you.

      Good luck!
      Colleen