  • ccrisp@bm.gcsd.k12.sc.us
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2001
      Is there any one already NBC in EAScience or anyone who is going
      through the process now in Horry County. I teach 8th grade science in
      Georgetown County,SC. I would love to be able to talk to someone.
      I've written Entries 1,2,5,&6. I've choosen my video for Entry 3.
      I'm currently taping for Entry 4, which is the one I'm worried about.
      Reading the e-mails have helped but I would like to sit down and
      compare notes. I do have a mentor helping. She has been wonderful
      but I would love to "talk" with someone. Thank You, Cindy
    • Robin Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2001
        on 2/14/01 7:59 PM, ccrisp@... at ccrisp@...
        wrote:

        > Is there any one already NBC in EAScience or anyone who is going
        > through the process now in Horry County. I teach 8th grade science in
        > Georgetown County,SC. I would love to be able to talk to someone.
        > I've written Entries 1,2,5,&6. I've choosen my video for Entry 3.
        > I'm currently taping for Entry 4, which is the one I'm worried about.
        > Reading the e-mails have helped but I would like to sit down and
        > compare notes. I do have a mentor helping. She has been wonderful
        > but I would love to "talk" with someone. Thank You, Cindy

        I was certified in EA Science last year and I live in Laurinburg, NC. I'm
        probably about two hours from you. I'd be glad to help anyway I can.

        Robin