Re: [EASCI] Entry 1

  • Tom Burkett, NBCT
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 8, 2001
      Others may disagree, but I'd rank an electronic balance as a lab tool, not
      a technology item. On the other hand, if the balance were to store
      multiple data points for retrieval and analysis, that would be more like
      it. Good luck.

      Tom

      >Entry 1 requires the use of technology. Would students using an
      >electric balance count? Any feedback would be appreciated.
      >Thanks
      >Gary Pinkall
    • Annette Holder
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 5, 2006
        I used a popular kid with low self-esteem regarding classwork and an MR student with an incredible work ethic.

        Annette

        shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
        I'm trying to decide on which two students I should choose to discuss
        and analyze for my Entry 1. Should I pick two students with special
        needs? One low performing student and one high performing student? Two
        average kids?

        Ack.

        Yahoo! Mail