Entry 1

  • pinkalls@midusa.net
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 7, 2001
      Entry 1 requires the use of technology. Would students using an
      electric balance count? Any feedback would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      Gary Pinkall
    • Annette Holder
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 5, 2006
        I used a popular kid with low self-esteem regarding classwork and an MR student with an incredible work ethic.

        Annette

        shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
        I'm trying to decide on which two students I should choose to discuss
        and analyze for my Entry 1. Should I pick two students with special
        needs? One low performing student and one high performing student? Two
        average kids?

        Ack.

        Yahoo! Mail