RE: [EASCI] entry #3

  • Sybil F. Landreth
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2001
      NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      The assessors ( I was one!) want you to discribe the child and the special
      learning needs when you analyze them in your regular entries. How you deal
      with this in the context of your unit is vital. You have to paint a picture of
      your student ( and your class) for the assessor.

      Entry 6 has to do with community.

      Sybil
      NBCT 2000
      former assessor