RE: [EASCI] entry #3

  • Sybil F. Landreth
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2001
      Yes if he is your featured student. Any info you can give the assessors.
      helps.

      Sybil
      NBCT 2000

      ===== Original Message From EASCI@yahoogroups.com =====
      >Do you discuss individual students in detail in your
      >written commentary? Such as Johnny has a probation
      >officer and is often absent, suspended or in
      >in-school-suspension. It has been very difficult to
      >involve him in classroom activities and discussions
      >because he often gets verbally and physically
      >disruptive when he feels threatened.....or do you keep
      >it general like...In this class there are students who
      >are considered disruptive and are difficult to involve
      >in learning activities...Or are both of these wrong?
      >Pam

      >a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

    • Sybil F. Landreth
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2001
        The assessors ( I was one!) want you to discribe the child and the special
        learning needs when you analyze them in your regular entries. How you deal
        with this in the context of your unit is vital. You have to paint a picture of
        your student ( and your class) for the assessor.

        Entry 6 has to do with community.

        Sybil
        NBCT 2000
        former assessor