Re: [EASCI] Entry #3 Planning section questions

  • Susan Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2001

      Pamela Barnett wrote:

       Is it correct to say "My goals were...."  or should I
      say "My goals are...." since the questions address the
      planning stage.  I have already completed the lesson
      and videotaped it, but I have just started writing it
      all up.  Is this a sign of how exhausted and brain
      dead I am!
      Pam

      a year!  http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

        I said my goals for this instructional sequence were blah, blah, blah and later when it asked for the goals for that particular lesson that was featured on the tape, I said my goals for the featured lesson were blah, blah, blah.
      Hope this helps, I just finished entry 3 and am now working on 2.
      Good Luck!!!