Re: [EASCI] Entry #3 Planning section questions

  • Jill W Saia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2001
      Here are some phrases you can try (you want to leave the pronoun "my" out
      of it as much as possible):

      The goals of this lesson were...
      The primary focus of this activity was...
      One of the goals for students was...
      An important learning goal is...

      Hope this helps! I was an English teacher before I fell in love with
      teaching science!
      Jill
    • Susan Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2001

        Pamela Barnett wrote:

         Is it correct to say "My goals were...."  or should I
        say "My goals are...." since the questions address the
        planning stage.  I have already completed the lesson
        and videotaped it, but I have just started writing it
        all up.  Is this a sign of how exhausted and brain
        dead I am!
        Pam

        a year!  http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

          I said my goals for this instructional sequence were blah, blah, blah and later when it asked for the goals for that particular lesson that was featured on the tape, I said my goals for the featured lesson were blah, blah, blah.
        Hope this helps, I just finished entry 3 and am now working on 2.
        Good Luck!!!