EASCI Entry #1

  • cbeaken@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2001
      I am in need of locating the Written Commentary section for entry #1.
      For some reason, I do not have this. I have started #1 and would love
      to finish it. Would anyone be willing to fax those pages to me? My
      entry #1 instructions only go to page 10. How this is, I don't know
      but was hoping to put this one away fairly soon.

      If anyone can help, that would be wonderful!
      Thank you,
      Colleen Fax # at work:847-480-
    • cbeaken@aol.com