first try

  • Nankwh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 1999
      Greetings
      I am teaching 8th grade physical science in St Lucie County, FL. Thanks to
      the originator of this list. I'm looking forward to hearing from other
      candidates.
      Nancy
    • Patrick Rogers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 1999
        I just sent a reply to your first message but apparently you were able
        to subscribe. Thank you for subscribing. I am an EA/SCI candidate from
        Lake county and I too hope this will be a supportive tool.

        Pat R.