Fw: Unifying Concept

  • Yvette Laughlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 1999
      Hi Mary Jo,
      I think the following address with help you in understanding unifying
      concept
      http://www.accessexcellence.org At this site, do a search on "unifying
      concept"
      Best Wishes,
      Yvette
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 1999
        Thanks for your suggestion. Now that I am actually starting the project (entries 5 & 6, in particular), I am eager to understand the whole thing, if that is possible. It looks do-able right now. Thanks again, Mary Jo

        <<< "Yvette Laughlin" <teacher@...> 7/11 9:37p >>>

        >Is this the Big Idea I keep reading about? Unifying Concept and Processes
        is the title of one of the likely prompts at the AC, according to an info
        sheet sent to me by the NB. Is Unifying Concept like patterns,
        classification, energy, etc., or more specific like light, waves, digestion,
        etc. Once I know what this means, I can organize my thoughts here. I'll
        appreciate any info you have here.
        >Thanks,
        >Mary Jo
        >mkohunsky@...

        >Congratulations KNICKS@.... Our latest ONElist of the week.
        >http://www.onelist.com
        >How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!

        http://www.onelist.com
        Are you? If not, see our homepage for details.

      • Yvette Laughlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 1999
          Mary Jo,
          It is very do-able as long as you keep focused. I would not even worry about
          the AC until you get your portfolio sumitted in April. That still leaves
          plenty of time to study for the AC.
          Best Wishes,
          Yvette