Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 96

  • Mary Jo Kohunsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      I used all of these as separate terms. I checked with the National Standards for science, and used terms used in that publication. For example, a skillprocess might be classification, but the concepts were about energy. The process was class discussion, with listening skills thrown in. Attitudes might include attitudes about energy conservation, or a change in attitude about nuclear energy.
      This was my lowest scoring entry, however, so please listen to others who scored higher here.
      Mary Jo in MO, NBCT