Re: [EASCI] Entry 3 Terms

  • Anthony Cody
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
      >In the planning section, the question asks What are the goals for this
      >instructional sequence, including concepts, attitudes, processes, and
      >skills you want your students to develop? Are concepts, attitudes,
      >processes and skills all goal terms or do I need to find different
      >terminology for each?

      I am not sure what you mean by "goal terms."

      i would say you need to specify the particular concepts, attitudes,
      processes and skills that are your goal.

      But I am not sure what you are asking, so I don't know how to elaborate.

      Anthony Cody, NBCT
      For Lesson Ideas and News from Oakland, visit
      Cody's Science Education Zone at
      http://ousdmail.ousd.k12.ca.us/~codypren
    • Yvette Laughlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
        These all pertain to the goals set for your students. In my portfolio I
        addressed each term. Did I answer what you are asking?
        Best Wishes,
        Yvette Laughlin NBCT 2000