Entry 3 Terms

  • smlewis@sunherald.infi.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
      In the planning section, the question asks What are the goals for this
      instructional sequence, including concepts, attitudes, processes, and
      skills you want your students to develop? Are concepts, attitudes,
      processes and skills all goal terms or do I need to find different
      terminology for each?
    • Anthony Cody
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
        >In the planning section, the question asks What are the goals for this
        >instructional sequence, including concepts, attitudes, processes, and
        >skills you want your students to develop? Are concepts, attitudes,
        >processes and skills all goal terms or do I need to find different
        >terminology for each?

        I am not sure what you mean by "goal terms."

        i would say you need to specify the particular concepts, attitudes,
        processes and skills that are your goal.

        But I am not sure what you are asking, so I don't know how to elaborate.

        Anthony Cody, NBCT
        For Lesson Ideas and News from Oakland, visit
        Cody's Science Education Zone at
        http://ousdmail.ousd.k12.ca.us/~codypren
      • Yvette Laughlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
          These all pertain to the goals set for your students. In my portfolio I
          addressed each term. Did I answer what you are asking?
          Best Wishes,
          Yvette Laughlin NBCT 2000