Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 90

  • Ann Doornbos
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2000
      I scored 2.25 on entry 1, 4.25 on 2, 3.5 on 3 and 3 on 4. Why? I have no
      idea even after looking at the score and entries, etc agian. For #2 I used
      three total differnt types of assessment an individual, a group where they
      had to draw a invent, build and draw an animal tthat could survive in a
      certain biome, and a team/pair performance based assessment . For #3 I
      introduced Burnoli's Principal with demonstrations and had the kids discuss
      and predict what would happen in certain situations 5t was almost like a
      magic show where I showed them how it was done after they predicted, I also
      let them try some of the demonstrations. For #1 I used inquiry based
      Science I even had then working on computers so I have no idea.
      ann