Re: [EASCI] EA Science flash cards

  • Don Deresz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2009
      It's not a "subject area" or "content area" test, per se.

      This testing section, as I recall from 10 years ago, is that you are evaluated as to how you use your content or subject area knowledge to [big flashing words here  -> ] "improve a student's knowledge" as you assess the content of a student's product.

      Hope this helps.

      Don Deresz
      Miami, FL

      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2009
        Hi! Are you taking the Early Adolescent Science Test?  I took the test in April and had no questions on physics but I would review bigger topics---ie.   work, gravity, forces.  I found that they asked a general question and then had you write as much as you could.  I would practice the test using their online guide....and then get ready to write or type as much as you possibly can in a half an hour.   I used the NSTA pathways book for middle school to review and it was pretty good because it covered experiments, adolescents in general, and then the content.  I can't speak for the flash cards at all.  I also procrastinated until the end...good luck to you.  breathe.

        To: EASCI@yahoogroups.com
        From: margelaporte@...
        Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 22:54:58 +0000

        I ordered the flash cards from the NB site as a study aid for the content test. A lot of the information is Greek to me, especially the physics. Are the questions random? Do I need to know all of the information in so much depth?

        Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.