Re: [EASCI] Re: Assessment Center

  • Christopher Heroux
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 28, 2009
      Make sure you receive a response booklet!  I tested last Saturday and the testing facility in Tulsa told me I wasn't going to need my labels or a response booklet.  I came to question 3 and I needed a response booklet.  Was a little stressed since I lost some time trying to get the test facilitators attention so I could be given a response booklet.

      Message 2 of 14 , May 9, 2009
        Please tell me more on how and where you got the flash cards. Explain more about them. I don't ever remember anyone mentioning them before now. I am retaking the first 2 tests. Won't old textbooks help.