entry 1 and entry 2

  • pgdb77@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2000
      All you newly NBC science teachers--Any advice on Entries 1 and 2. I
      at first thought these 2 entries would be "simplier" than the video
      entries. Now that I have started working on these entries, I find
      that they are more complicated than the video entries. How did you
      score on entries 1 and 2 compared with the video entries? Any help
      would be appreciated.
      Pamela