Unifying Concept

  • mkohunsky@xxxx.xxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 1999
      Is this the Big Idea I keep reading about? Unifying Concept and Processes is the title of one of the likely prompts at the AC, according to an info sheet sent to me by the NB. Is Unifying Concept like patterns, classification, energy, etc., or more specific like light, waves, digestion, etc. Once I know what this means, I can organize my thoughts here. I'll appreciate any info you have here.
      Thanks,
      Mary Jo
      mkohunsky@...