Knowledge to Advance Personal Skills to Succeed

  • andreajames_1005
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2008
      For more than 30 years, we are taking a unique approach to education
      with a curriculum that focuses on interpersonal skills and practical
      experiences alongside academic learning http://www.onlinestudyhelps.com

      We offer a wide range of Online Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate
      degree programs in psychology, counseling, Business, Education and
      Health Science. So whatever degree you pursue, you could graduate with
      both a solid foundation of knowledge and the power to put it to work
      http://www.onlinestudyhelps.com/online_degree/online_degree.shtml
    • andreajames_1005
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2008
        experiences alongside academic learning http://www.onlinestudyworld.com