Re: [EASCI] VIDEOTAPING

  • Robert Mikell
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2000
      Patricia:
      CONGRATULATIONS on being an NBCT!!!! Thanks for the quick reply and positive
      input on the videotaping. My kids seem to be clamming up the more I videotape.
      I have been videotaping all year since August. I hope this trend does not
      continue. Can I ask you for any other advice if needed? I am having a little
      trouble on Entries 3 and 4 as to what to cover in subject matter. Anyway,
      thanks for the advice and GOD BLESS!!
      MR. MIKELL rmikell2@...
    • Anthony Cody
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2000