Re: [EASCI] VIDEOTAPING

  • Yvette Laughlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2000
      I set up a tripod in my room also. I then asked a student from one of my
      other classes to come in and videotape for me. Since it was on a tripod, the
      student simply scanned the room and zoomed in on different students at
      various times. This worked great. It was one of my highest scores. Best
      Wishes.
      Patricia Laughlin, NBCT

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2000
        Patricia:
        CONGRATULATIONS on being an NBCT!!!! Thanks for the quick reply and positive
        input on the videotaping. My kids seem to be clamming up the more I videotape.
        I have been videotaping all year since August. I hope this trend does not
        continue. Can I ask you for any other advice if needed? I am having a little
        trouble on Entries 3 and 4 as to what to cover in subject matter. Anyway,
        thanks for the advice and GOD BLESS!!
        MR. MIKELL rmikell2@...
      • Anthony Cody
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2000