I really wanna chat with you, I am a lady who is tender and careful in her soul.

  • online_single5
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      I am a lady who is tender and careful in her soul, has pretty face and
      good body, I am looking for a reasonable man to create a family.
      I am looking for he one who will support and take care of me, and I
      will give him the tenderness of a woman's heart!
      Let's search the Love key together!
      See more about me here:

      http://interracialsingles.zoomshare.com/files/kiss.htm