Teacher - Authors Needed

  • Lisa M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2008

      Teacher-Authors are needed on TeachersPayTeachers®, a website service where teachers can buy and sell original educational materials. It's like eBay for teachers and we think you will find it an exciting opportunity.

      The site was launched in April 2006 and is fast becoming a leading provider of high quality teacher-created resources as well as a place where teacher-authors can make significant supplemental income.

      Please see our website
      Teachers Pay Teachers for more information. TeachersPayTeachers®, founded by a teacher and now a division of Scholastic Inc., is an open marketplace where teachers come together to help one another succeed.

      Those who create original curricula use TpT to easily self-publish their materials such as lesson plans, unit plans, PowerPoint presentations, projects, exams and everything else teachers create. They then set their own reasonable prices and sell their work to others who are looking to save time and discover fresh ideas for their classrooms. Purchases are available for instant downloads.

      Any educator can sell. It's free to join and post to the catalog. There is also a Premium Seller's Membership option for a small annual fee that offers significantly lower sales commissions.

      Click on the following Link to sign up: Teachers Pay Teachers

      We hope you join our pioneering endeavor where you can make some extra money AND a larger impact!