student impact

  • MR. MIKELL
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2000
      Could someone offer suggestions on what the student impact might be
      or maybe some questions to ask to lead me to answering what the
      student impact might be if I used science curriculum coordinator,
      presenting/attending workshops, Who's Who Among America's Teachers,
      another teachers instructive mentor, student teachers, being a member
      of various professional organizations, and serving on any and all
      committees and councils. Thanks a bunch!! I'm not rich so all I have
      to offer in return are my prayers that you might be successful in all
      of your endeavors concerning NATIONAL BOARD. Thanks, again!!
      MR. MIKELL
    • Anthony Cody
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2000
        Mr. Mikell,

        Did you learn anything new in the course of these leadership activities
        that you brought back to your own classroom?

        How do your activities intersect with the quality of instruction at your
        school?

        Are you collaborating with other teachers to reflect on your practice?

        Do you see a parallel between the type of professional community you are
        helping create and the cooperative, mutually helpful relationships you are
        building within your classroom?

        Hope those jog you a bit.

        Anthony Cody
        For Lesson Ideas and News from Oakland, visit
        Cody's Science Education Zone at
        http://ousdmail.ousd.k12.ca.us/~codypren