Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 80

  • Jill W Saia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
      I'll speak as one who is certified in EA Science, but didn't score as high
      as I thought I would on this part. After reading the interpretation of my
      scores, I realized that I didn't do a good job of linking my documentation
      to actual classroom practice. In short, how does what you've chosen to use
      impact student learning? If you can't answer that right away, then it's
      probably not something you should use. I base this answer not just on my
      own experience, but on information I gathered from talking to other people
      at the NBPTS conference in Orlando two weeks ago. By the way, WHEN you
      certify (not if), you should really try to make it to this conference. I
      learned soooo much!
      Jill