Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 80

  • Mary Jo Kohunsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
      re:interpretive summary entry 5
      From a teacher who is waiting for scores:
      I noticed an obvious pattern of working as part of a team, and I went with that and how it affected the students. I don't know if that's what the assessors want, though.
      Mary Jo in MO
    • Jill W Saia
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
        I'll speak as one who is certified in EA Science, but didn't score as high
        as I thought I would on this part. After reading the interpretation of my
        scores, I realized that I didn't do a good job of linking my documentation
        to actual classroom practice. In short, how does what you've chosen to use
        impact student learning? If you can't answer that right away, then it's
        probably not something you should use. I base this answer not just on my
        own experience, but on information I gathered from talking to other people
        at the NBPTS conference in Orlando two weeks ago. By the way, WHEN you
        certify (not if), you should really try to make it to this conference. I
        learned soooo much!
        Jill