Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 77

  • Tom Burkett
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2000
      I saw a NBPTS representative at the National Middle School Conference in
      St. Louis. He said scores should be out in the few days before or after
      Thanksgiving.

      Tom
    • v1945@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2000
        The longer time goes, the more I am not sure about receiving qualifying
        score.  I will be glad to finally know the outcome.
        I also heard that scores will be mailed regular mail.
        Hope we hear soon!
        I copied this from NBTS site.Thought you might get a chuckle out of this!
        Vicki

        AKA Dr. Seuss: "Good Score? Bad Score?"

        One day, two days, three days, four
        Must we wait for twenty more?
        Will the news come slow or fast?
        Will my fate be sealed at last?
        Big or small? Round or flat?
        Can the package hold my stats?
        Yellow, blue, brown or red?
        UPS, Postal service, or the Fed?
        Happy smiles or tears of doom?
        Will my face show cheer or gloom?
        Here I'll see my future read:
        Pat my back or Bank instead?
        AYA-ELA Candidate in Waiting
        (Is doggerel (sp) better or worse than debate :-) ...
        I know, I know...it's all bad!
        PS Good luck to all of us. I think all of you on this site are WONDERFULk
        PEOPLE AND TEACHERS (Yes, even those of you who don't understand that we're
        just a LITTLE crazy right now with this waiting game!)
        (anonymous)