Re: [EASCI] Entry 2,4

  • sybil landreth
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2000
      As an EA-Science candidate-in-waiting: entries 2 & 4 were very different
      in 1999-2000. #4 was a video entry using small groups. #2 was was
      centered around different modes of assessment. Please clarify if this is
      still the mode for 2000-2001. If so, I will be glad to share. I was also
      an assessor before becoming a candidate....in another category. I would
      also be interested in what support, if any, you have in your geographic
      area. This has been and continues to be a major plus when available.

      Good luck. And to all those joining me in the waiting - anybody got the
      authorization for Prozac-on-a-stick from mental health yet????????

      Sybil

      rmikell2@... wrote:

      > I am really confused on the Entry 2 and 4. Any and all ideas on this
      > would be greatly appreciated. I am a learner by example and simply
      > reading a few directions really throws me sometimes!! Thanks for any
      > help. Lets get some more collaboration going on here. Mr. Mikell

    • Robert Mikell
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2000
        sybil landreth wrote:

        > As an EA-Science candidate-in-waiting: entries 2 & 4 were very different
        > in 1999-2000. #4 was a video entry using small groups. #2 was was
        > centered around different modes of assessment. Please clarify if this is
        > still the mode for 2000-2001. If so, I will be glad to share. I was also
        > an assessor before becoming a candidate....in another category. I would
        > also be interested in what support, if any, you have in your geographic
        > area. This has been and continues to be a major plus when available.
        >
        > Good luck. And to all those joining me in the waiting - anybody got the
        > authorization for Prozac-on-a-stick from mental health yet????????
        >
        > Sybil
        >
        > rmikell2@... wrote:
        > >
        > > I am really confused on the Entry 2 and 4. Any and all ideas on this
        > > would be greatly appreciated. I am a learner by example and simply
        > > reading a few directions really throws me sometimes!! Thanks for any
        > > help. Lets get some more collaboration going on here. Mr. Mikell

        These entries are the same. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
        Have a good day and THANKS. Mr. Mikell
      • Anthony Cody
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2000