Entry 2,4

  • rmikell2@netdoor.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2000
      I am really confused on the Entry 2 and 4. Any and all ideas on this
      would be greatly appreciated. I am a learner by example and simply
      reading a few directions really throws me sometimes!! Thanks for any
      help. Lets get some more collaboration going on here. Mr. Mikell
    • sybil landreth
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2000
        As an EA-Science candidate-in-waiting: entries 2 & 4 were very different
        in 1999-2000. #4 was a video entry using small groups. #2 was was
        centered around different modes of assessment. Please clarify if this is
        still the mode for 2000-2001. If so, I will be glad to share. I was also
        an assessor before becoming a candidate....in another category. I would
        also be interested in what support, if any, you have in your geographic
        area. This has been and continues to be a major plus when available.

        Good luck. And to all those joining me in the waiting - anybody got the
        authorization for Prozac-on-a-stick from mental health yet????????

        Sybil

        rmikell2@... wrote:

        > I am really confused on the Entry 2 and 4. Any and all ideas on this
        > would be greatly appreciated. I am a learner by example and simply
        > reading a few directions really throws me sometimes!! Thanks for any
        > help. Lets get some more collaboration going on here. Mr. Mikell

      • Robert Mikell
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2000
          sybil landreth wrote:

          > As an EA-Science candidate-in-waiting: entries 2 & 4 were very different
          > in 1999-2000. #4 was a video entry using small groups. #2 was was
          > centered around different modes of assessment. Please clarify if this is
          > still the mode for 2000-2001. If so, I will be glad to share. I was also
          > an assessor before becoming a candidate....in another category. I would
          > also be interested in what support, if any, you have in your geographic
          > area. This has been and continues to be a major plus when available.
          >
          > Good luck. And to all those joining me in the waiting - anybody got the
          > authorization for Prozac-on-a-stick from mental health yet????????
          >
          > Sybil
          >
          > rmikell2@... wrote:
          > >
          > > I am really confused on the Entry 2 and 4. Any and all ideas on this
          > > would be greatly appreciated. I am a learner by example and simply
          > > reading a few directions really throws me sometimes!! Thanks for any
          > > help. Lets get some more collaboration going on here. Mr. Mikell

          These entries are the same. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
          Have a good day and THANKS. Mr. Mikell
        • Anthony Cody
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2000