Re: [EASCI] Re: Going it alone???

  • Stephanie Stipkovich
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2007
      <<Either you can you do it or you can't.>>

      I'm sorry, but I totally disagree with this statement. Some may be able to do it on their own, but you are the minority. Most need the mentoring. I tried to do it almost on my own my first try and missed the mark. After having the help of several mentors (2 that were spectacular) I saw the light and it made all the difference. In speaking to many others, this seems to be the norm.

      Stephanie Stipkovich