Re: Buzz words

  • beleriand33
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
      I purchased a book from Amazon called -So You Want to Be a National
      Board Certified Teacher? by Jerry Parks. It has 2 or 3 pages of buzz-
      words (and phrases) in it.

      Art
      IA

      --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, Pamela Barnett <pgdb77@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone out there have "buzz" words for our
      > certification area? Several teachers I work with have
      > found some with their area.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Pam
      > GA

      > http://shopping.yahoo.com/

    • Lori
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
        Hi,

        I passed my first year (barely) - and did not worry much about buzz
        words. In fact, my lowest score was on the entry where I focused most
        on using the best language. And I did OK on an entry where I only left
        myself about 4 hours for the writing (I did spend time thinking and
        mentally preparing for it - but **all** of the writing took place on
        the day I packed my box! not recommended but it does show how it is
        sometimes fine to use less than the max number of pages and dozens of
        hours).